Our clients are energy suppliers. They supply electricity and gas to businesses and homes. Probably including your own home!
It can be a complicated sector and so our clients often engage ENSEK to help. We are experts in energy and our in-house SMART Operations team, which is where this role sits, act as an outsourced back office function, delivering SMART DCC services for our clients. As a SMART Operations Analyst, you will be the interface, the communicator if you like, between our various clients and the third parties who helps the energy industry to tick.
Your job will be to make our clients back office operations flow as smoothly as possible. You’ll work as a part of a team of SMART Analysts to meet our agreed service level agreements with each client, identifying and removing blockages like pushing messages to customers’ Smart devices to update the latest information to get things moving again. You will become an energy expert, aSmart Metering expert, and ultimately, be part of a great team of industry professionals who offer a very well regarded, software and data led managed service.
1. Be part of the ENSEK Managed Service Team acting as the end to end industry back office team for our clients
2. Work as part of a team of Smart Energy experts tasked with managing the SMART DCC processes on ENSEK’s Ignition
platform for our clients. This includes handling the sending and receiving of the service requests that underpin the
core DCC processes. For example: CoS Gain, CoS Loss, Install and Commission, Scheduled Reads and managing
exceptions which can occur with these processes.
3. You will provide excellent service at all times, demonstrating your passion for delivering results and finding a way to
support a positive customer outcome for ENSEK’s clients.
4. You’ll be managing industry processes and exceptions, this means you will need to work with our Industry third
parties on complex, Industry specific subjects.
5. Take pride in your work and aim to deliver the best for our clients and their customers.to ensure optimum adoption of
software and services for ENSEK.
6. Ensure business processes are working at optimum levels, identifying better ways of working and supporting ENSEK’s
central Product Team to build new solutions
7. To add value to the experience of our clients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders through practicing and
promoting the ENSEK values
1. The usual stuff like strong knowledge and use of Excel, Word and Office 365 is a great start.
2. A “right first time attitude” with a continuous improvement mindset
3. You should already have some experience working within the energy sector. Ideally, you will have some knowledge of
SMART DCC services and processes.
4. We work at a quite a pace. The industry is changing fast and we have to flex and adapt to keep at the forefront. You’ll
need to be ok with that too. Switching priorities with ease, moving from task to task with speed and accuracy. You’d
have to like change and variety to love working here.
5. Fundamentally, you’ll be naturally analytical. You’ll spot issues, see what doesn’t fit the expected pattern and then
create a solution to get things back on track.