In a Nutshell
The role is responsible for:
- Providing the regional UK business and central functions with insight into the upcoming UK industry changes which are likely to impact our products and services.
- Managing and leading our industry change forums and providing support to business units who are responsible for delivering compliant solutions for our customers.
- Liaising with customers to discuss upcoming changes and provide any relevant responses to industry and required under the industry change processes.
- Horizon scanning of higher level UK industry changes through relevant channels, including attendance and engagement at industry fora. Providing timely and relevant communication to stakeholders (internal and external)
- Engagement with the wider ENSEK business to drive greater awareness of industry change and impacts for our products and services.
- Management of industry change working group and creation of relevant impact assessment documents for stakeholders
- Providing support and insight to stakeholders in relation to understanding industry obligations and compliance requirements
- Maintenance of industry change registers required to support business changes
- Maintain positive relationships with appropriate stakeholders in our customers and within the central industry bodies
- Extensive experience and understanding of the UK energy market
- Stakeholder management
- Communication and presentation skills to support internal team and external client meetings
- Experience of industry practices and obligations relevant to the position under supply licence conditions, BSC, CUSC, DCUSA, UNC, REC, GSOP, SEC etc