In a Nutshell
ENSEK has an exciting opportunity for an experienced energy Project Manager to manage a multi-million pound project related to the implementation for a large regulatory change (Market wide Half-Hourly Settlement) in 2024.
This is an exciting, high profile and well funded project for a hands on and autonomous Project Manager to get their teeth into the detail, work some very smart engineers, and deliver an important project for ENSEK and its clients.
- Working closely with Heads of Product, you will take ownership for the delivery of large scale MHHS project for ENSEK.
- You will manage a cross tribe project through definition, design, build, implementation & migration coordinating both internal product teams and external stakeholders, to successfully deliver a scalable SaaS MHHS solution for ENSEK and its clients.
- You will coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring the project remains within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments and vendors.
- You will establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing week-to-week contact on project status, risks and changes.
- Maintain the MHHS Project governance, tracking, issues and risk in accordance with our Project Methodology
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project plan across multiple CRM, Billing, & Connectivity products.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and client stakeholders
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple products.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize productivity.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project plans.
- Experience in the Energy market is essential
- A strong and demonstrable knowledge of MHHS essential
- Previous experience managing other Ofgem programmes such as DCC or CSS also valuable
- A positive can do attitude is required for this role, with focus being on action and delivery.
- Previous experience managing delivery of SaaS products preferable