Our clients are energy suppliers. They supply electricity and gas to businesses and homes. Probably including your own home! It can be a complicated sector and so our clients often engage ENSEK to help. We are experts in Energy and our in-house operations team, which is where this role sits, act as an outsourced back office function.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be the interface, the communicator if you like, between our various clients and the third parties who helps the energy industry to tick.
Your job will be to make our clients Back-Office operations flow as smoothly as possible. You’ll work as a part of a squad of analysts to meet our agreed Service Level Agreements with each client, identifying and removing blockages like missing or erroneous data flows or resolving disputes to get things moving again.
You will become an energy expert, an energy data flows expert, and ultimately, be part of a cracking team of industry professionals who offer a very well regarded, software and data led managed service.
1. Be part of the ENSEK managed service team acting as the end to end industry back office team for our clients
2. Be part of a squad tasked with ownership of Industry data processing for circa 100k customers, handling everything from registrations, disputes, metering, billing and settlements activities.
3. You will provide excellent service at all times, demonstrating your passion for delivering results and finding a way to support a positive customer outcome for ENSEK’s clients.
4. You’ll be managing industry processes and exceptions, this means you will need to work with our Industry third parties on complex, Industry specific subjects.
5. Take pride in your work and aim to deliver the best for our clients and their customers.
6. Ensure business processes are working at optimum levels, identifying better ways of working and supporting ENSEK’s central Product Team to build new solutions
7. To add value to the experience of our clients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders through practicing and promoting the ENSEK values.
1. The usual stuff like strong knowledge and use of Excel, Word and Office 365 is a great start. If you have any experience with MS SQL, this is an advantage but not a “must-have”
2. Practical experience of processing Industry dataflows would be an advantage, in particular in a Registrations, Metering or Settlements environment
3. A “right first time attitude” with a continuous improvement mindset
4. We work at a quite a pace. The industry is changing fast and we have to flex and adapt to keep at the forefront. You’ll need to be ok with that too. Switching priorities with ease, moving from task to task with speed and accuracy. You’d have to like change and variety to love working here.
5. Fundamentally, you’ll be naturally analytical. You’ll spot issues (like a meter reading that just looks wrong), see what doesn’t fit the expected pattern or defined processes and then create a solution to get things back on track