In a Nutshell
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the IT Planning Manager will be responsible for developing, owning and managing delivery of plans and playbooks for key activities and business critical processes, to manage and mitigate risk through change in order to deliver great customer outcomes. The role comes with the authority to influence and drive key business critical processes and increase collaboration between multiple departments in a rapidly growing business. The role requires a core set of skills including the ability to bring key stakeholders together in the planning process to achieve clear, logical and detailed planning documentation, understand and capture risk and oversee delivery through strong, proactive and robust governance and communication.
- Develop & own plans & playbooks for management of key processes ensuring change is delivered effectively through strong and robust planning and approval processes.
- Establish a standarised methodology for delivery of change or complex events that can be re-used throughout the organisation with your oversight
- Proactive in problem solving, documenting issues through delivery of change and overseeing reviews, recording actions, and holding those accountable to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage stakeholders effectively understanding their needs & expectations and building engaging and strong relationships.
- Deliver change, executing detailed change plans ensuring appropriate monitoring of change activities is in place. This may include change out of core business hours.
- Reporting & communicating change- ensuring updates are provided through the change process (internally as well as with our customers) and reporting outcomes and learnings.
- Ensure efficient and effective processes & governance are embedded in the organisation at every level.
- Foster a culture that embraces and values change as an opportunity for growth and innovation promoting a vision and set of values that empowers colleagues to participate in change.
- Provide a transparent view of risk associated to change to enable effective decision making.
- To add value to the experience of our clients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders through practicing and promoting the ENSEK values.
- Experience in managing large amounts of change in a rapidly scaling and demanding tech business.
- Excellent knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working well with different types of colleagues and customers.
- Organised with a natural inclination for detailed planning.
- You are proactive and a good problem solver- you proactively see issues on the horizon and work to get ahead to mitigate risk
- Demonstrate a real understanding of technology services.
- Take a collaborative approach and foster strong working relationships across other departments within ENSEK.
- Client focused approach, demonstrating outstanding levels of service demonstrated through reporting and communication.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence senior decision-makers across the business.
- A flexible attitude and able to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork.