The role is responsible for managing a team of operations analysts and overseeing the day to day activity required to deliver the services we provide for our B2B clients with respect to industry operations performance and exception management.
1. Day to day management of the B2B operations team of up to 12FTE analysts
2. Day to day management of the end-to-end Registrations & Loss journeys and associated processes, Metering tasks and Settlements exceptions
3. Performance management of Operations Analysts
4. Client Relationship Management and regular communication with Industry 3rd Parties
5. Maintaining close working relationships with ENSEK Billing Teams to remove obstacles caused by Industry exceptions
6. Identification of process improvements to increase efficiency and service quality
7. Internal stakeholder relationships with product, engineering, support and client relationship teams
8. To add value to the experience of our clients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders through practicing and promoting the ENSEK values.
1. Manages and directs people and their performance
2. Supervises, coaches and onboards new starters
3. Regularly problem solves and prioritises meeting key targets and deadlines
4. Possesses sound communication and presentation skills to support internal team and external client meetings
5. MS office proficiency and excel intermediate level as a minimum to support data analysis
6. Experience of industry practices and obligations relevant to the position under BSCP, MRA, SPAA, REC2, GSOP, SLC
7. Confidently manages stakeholder expectations