In a Nutshell
In this role you will be the day-to-day relationship manager and contact point for one of ENSEK’s large, strategic customers with a complex contractual structure. As such, you will be responsible for handling customer change requests, customer escalations, ensuring the appropriate level of governance is in place and aligned with the customers contractual commitments, and look to maximise commercial opportunities.
You will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver a smooth and successful service to our clients.
This role requires regular client engagement and as such you will need to have a customer engagement background and be familiar with dealing with all levels of stakeholders and handling commercial and contractual discussions.
This is a Fixed term role for Maternity cover for up to 12 months
- Day to day management of the client relationship across various client stakeholders and across all ENSEK functions: Energy Accounting, Service Delivery, Programme Delivery, Product and Engineering
- Help identify and support the achievement of key strategic aims of the account: short. medium and long term
- Responsible for ensuring that performance management reviews and other functional monthly Steering Boards are scheduled, appropriate material and messaging is reviewed, the sessions are fit for purpose and subsequent actions are fulfilled
- Organise and execute monthly Commercial Board (covers all key relationship, contractual and commercial items) and the Exec Board (covers executive level reporting of priorities, escalations, plans)
- Responsible for understanding the contractual commitments ENSEK has for the client and to commercialise any upselling opportunities. This includes but is not limited to: contract renewals, ‘one-off’ projects, contractual scope changes, building new contracts and internal contractual review processes
- Be a consultant / trusted advisor for the client when requesting a change to help shape the requirements, agree commercial revenue and resources to deliver this change
- Attend site and ENSEK office visits to have face to face meetings with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Dealing with client escalations and work to resolve any areas of dissatisfaction with appropriate colleagues internally and with the BG Relationship Manager
- Maintain key account documentation: stakeholder maps and plans, RACI structures, organisation structures, contract change tracker
- Identify, manage and mitigate high level risks to the key strategic aims of the account
- Provide a variety of updates to the Executive Leadership Team and ENSEK Board as required
- Stay current in the broader business context of the client: news media, regulations, commercial and broader industry factors
- To add value to the experience of our clients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders through practising and promoting the ENSEK values
- An excellent communicator across a variety of different mediums
- Commercially minded individual who can build commercial models and realise the opportunity to increase revenue by upselling new services
- A background in the Energy industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Familiarity with software development and working with technical teams as well as Product teams, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
- A real team player who is willing to get involved in the detail of work to ensure the bigger, escalated issues are analysed and solved.
- Be able to maintain a high level, thematic view of the account as a whole
- You will have a background in managing a key client relationship, demonstrating that you can matrix manage both clients and colleagues.
- Manage multiple priorities and a changing workload in a high pressure environment
- Able to attain good business relationships to build trust in order to achieve positive outcomes for the client